For two servings:
- 2-3 lbs Blue crab or Dungeness crab (dungeness crabs will have more meat)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Salted butter
- Minimum 1 gallon cooking pot with lid
- 1/2 cup vinegar & 1/2 cup water
I’ve been making this dish for years. It always kills it at parties and people beg for the recipe. It’s a simple, quick, and delicious dish that anyone can make.
- Using the cooking pot, bring a half cup of water and vinegar to a boil.
- Place the crabs into the pot and cover with lid.
- Leave on high heat for 10 minutes then turn off heat and leave covered for another 10 minutes.
- Remove crabs from pot. Season the crap out of the crabs with the Old Bay.
- Serve with melted butter and you’re done!